Enrollment for 2019-2020 is now open!
1. Carefully check the website and Facebook page to insure Los Amiguitos corresponds to your educational philosophy and to your needs.
2. Fill out and email back the Application form/Wait list
3. Schedule a family tour of the school
4. Carefully read the Parent Handbook 2019-2020
5. Upon acceptance, fill out the enrollment form and submit the $100 non refundable registration fee and $500 security deposit.
Classes and Fees for 2019-2020
3 – 4 year olds:
|5 days program||9:00am- 2:30pm||$ 800/month for 11 months|
|5 part days program||9:00-12:00pm||$ 750/month for 11 months|
|3 days program (Mon, Tues, Wed.)||9:00am- 2:30pm||$ 700/month for 11 months|
|Extended day||2:30pm-5:00pm||$225/month for 11 months|
|Early drop off||8:30am-9:00am||$60/month for 11 months|
Kinder – 2nd graders :
5 days program 8:30 am-2:30pm $825/month for 11 months
Extended day 2:30pm-5:00pm $225/month for 11 months
Fun Immersion afternoon Classes for 6- 10 years old — Please see link below
Adult Spanish classes
– Tuition is not subject to adjustment because of illness or absence, nor for days school is closed for holidays, staff development days, bad weather, etc.
– Early drop off, extended day and immersion afternoon classes require a minimum of five children signed up.
– Because of the immersion and community component of this program, families are asked to commit for at least two school years.
– To ensure consistency for the group, it is required that a family give two months written notification. Tuition is paid during this time to allow for the group to find another family.
– As part of the school community, parents participate in different projects based on their skills and interests throughout the school year.
Annual registration/administrative fee: There is a yearly $100 non-refundable registration and administrative fee upon enrollment or re-enrollment.
Security deposit:At the time of acceptance, a security deposit of $500 must be paid. The deposit will be applied to the last month that the child is enrolled at Los Amiguitos, unless your child does not end up attending Los Amiguitos or you do not give a two months notice of withdrawal.
Supply fee:There is a yearly non-refundable supply fee of $250 per student or $125 per semester. This enables us to have good quality Montessori materials as well as money for engaging projects and activities.
Calendar: Los Amiguitos strives to offer children a calendar that fits their growing and learning needs by allowing for regular short breaks throughout the school year. This calendar has proven to increase positive engagement and learning while decreasing stress, sickness during the school year and needing to relearn and re-transition after a long summer vacation. For more precise vacation dates and days off, please check our 2019-2020 calendar